Global trade depends on efficient and accessible global markets. IPC’s operationally resilient managed network services provide access to an ecosystem of diverse counterparties that has become the backbone for successful trading.
IPC’s Connexus Hub is design to offer investors:
- Easier and faster connectivity to brokers/dealers, investment banks, prime brokers, and liquidity providers to trade effectively, achieve best execution, discover prices and minimize market impact.
- Efficient access to market data and trade lifecycle services such as order management and execution management systems as well as data and transaction cost analysis services.
- Improved collaboration among traders, portfolio managers and risk managers to execute investment strategies and manage risk.
- Access to a full community of services and simplified management.
- Comprehensive and affordable business continuity management, disaster recovery planning solutions to ensure 24/7 access to the financial markets that is underpinned by an industry leading global provider with exclusive focus on financial markets.
“We see non-dealer financial institutions, insurance companies, corporate treasuries and brokers increasingly deploying performance-engineered managed hosting, connectivity and colocation services in order to benefit from economies of scale, access a range of liquidity venues, achieve best execution and participate cost-effectively in the global FX markets.” Larry Tabb, Founder and Research Chairman, TABB Group.