IP Grabber Cards
Keyboard, Video, Mouse and Audio Recording
WEYTEC IP Grabber Cards capture video and audio content as well as keyboard and mouse interactions. The data is converted to IP streams which are recorded over standard network infrastructure. The IP Grabber cards are deployed in between the source and the input or output device, and can be installed either at the source (in the system room) or at the desk. They do not interfere with existing hardware or software.
At a glance+ KVM recording of keyboard, video, mouse, audio and serial data streams
- + Hardware-based, no software installations
- + Video Grabber available with DVI (VGA) and DisplayPort
- + Data Grabber supporting PS2 & USB or serial & audio
- + Video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz
- + Digital transmission (standard IP)
- + Interface modules for copper and fiber networks
- + Lossless encoding technology
Application example: Video IP Frame Grabber
Video frame grabbers are installed between source PCs and screens, and provide IP streams for a KVM recording system on the network (WEYTEC Evidence Capture).
Application example: Keyboard, Video, Mouse and Audio Recording
Installed between the source PC and peripheral devices at the desk, combinations of IP grabber cards provide IP streams for a KVM recording system on the network (WEYTEC Evidence Capture).