KVM with basic functionality
The WEYTEC switchingPLATFORM (WSP) provides users with real-time access to computers and information sources. It integrates analog, digital, legacy and third-party systems, cameras and video walls within a single, independent IP network. Neither software nor driver installations are required. Users interact with all their relevant sources using the EK Light keyboard.
The WSP is designed for 24/7 operations.
At a glance+ Based on KVM IP extenders
- + Intuitive control with EK Light keyboard
- + Switching solution for up to four desks
- + Any source on any screen
- + Redundant configuration
- + Share, view and control every source on every desk
- + Sound from displayed sources is audible
- + “Source in use” indication
- + Video wall integration
- + Upgradable to WEYTEC distributionPLATFORM
KVM LIGHT SOLUTION
… with intuitive, real-time control of sources using the EK Light keyboard
CONTROL A VIDEO WALL
… using keyboard presets
Operate the WSP with an EK Light, a multifunctional keyboard with programmable keys. Assign and display up to 32 sources on a maximum of 4 monitors using WS keys. Change the sources displayed on the video wall using presets or the web-based video wall editor. Route audio signals from up to four sources to speakers or a headset.
Sources can be displayed, controlled and assigned to monitors at all desks. The EK Light keyboard indicates when a source is in use. Use presets in combination with smartVISUAL receivers to control a video wall with the keyboard.